Pattaya Dining Guide is the home for everything that is culinary in Pattaya, our blog pages will guide you through some of the best and most established restaurants in the city and some of the newer ones that have just opened.
In this blog we look at one of the most famous and popular dining establishments in Jomtien, Bruno’s.
If you are thinking of arranging a dining experience with friends then keep in contact with our blog pages as we update them on a regular basis.
Bruno’s Restaurant & Wine Bar has been serving delighted patrons since 1996, and mine host Fredi has been creating fine food for the residents of Jomtien ever since.
Bruno’s is contemporary European and International dining in a bright environment, with a large menu to select from and a wine list to suit.
Bruno’s wine bar is a top place to enjoy a pre-meal aperitif or simply to get together with friends over a glass of wine.
Bruno’s restaurant serves European and Thai cuisine with real authentic Thai chef’s. All the dishes are freshly prepared with the finest ingredients available, and the beef and lamb is imported from Australia.
- Appetizers – a wide range of hot and cold appetizers include: Norwegian smoked salmon, French goose liver terrine, pan fried rock lobster, pan fried French goose liver, US scallops pan fried & wrapped in bacon.
- Pasta – if you are a fan of pasta then head to Bruno’s, spaghetti Arrabiata, risotto, braised veal cheeks ravioli, black ink noodles and lasagna.
- Main Dishes – Bruno’s have some original and stunning entrees that include, slow cooked pork neck, twice cooked Australian rack of lamb, slow braised veal cheeks, Italian baby chicken Galletto Ruspante, and veal cordon bleu.
- From the Grill – excellent grilled dishes cooked exactly to your liking, Australian Angus beef fillet, Wagyu Kobe beef tenderloin, Australian Angus sirloin steak, Australian lamb chops.
- Seafood – Pattaya is a great place for seafood and Bruno’s cook it to perfection, sample their pan fried Chilean snow fish, Dover sole Meuniere, tiger prawns, Canadian lobster, Phuket lobster, John Dory fillet.
- Thai Dishes – Bruno’s Thai chefs make some of the most authentic Thai dishes in Pattaya, yam talay, kai phad med ma muang, kao phad,
- Dessert – for those with a sweet tooth there are some tantalizing desserts on offer including: creme brulee, caramelized filo pastry, chocolate souffle and campari ice souffle.
No decent meal is perfect without the appropriate wine to go with it, Bruno’s have a great selection of imported wines to go with all their delightful dishes. The choices include Chilean Red Almaviva, Beaujolais Villages, Mauro Cosecha, Laforet Chardonnay de Bourgogne and Laurent Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut.
Not only do Bruno’s have an extensive A la Carte menu they regularly design weekly special Gourmet Dinners, that are exceptional value for money.
If you contact them they can let you know what is available when you decide to dine, and they will be happy to provide all the information you need.
The event menus will take you on a five star culinary journey paired with exactly the correct wine they should be served with.
You can find Bruno’s at Chateau Dale Plaza on Thappraya Road in Jomtien.